
Team Chico Cycling works out of Team Shop Chico Sports LTD and has worked closely with Specialized over the past several years. Being apart of the Specialized Trail Crew would go along perfectly under this setup and would enhance the image of the team and promotion of the shop and sponsors. I also have some good friends now working at Specialized who I keep in contact with and work with on product testing. This relationship again is part of our successful team and would also be strengthened by being apart of the Trail Crew (hopefully we could get together and ride more!!)
I am already in love with the Stumpjumper and really look forward to the cooler months and the BIG rides that come along with it. I usually let my riding (or rides) speak for itself, and word gets around quick on what I have been doing and the rides that I have done. But I love to take pictures, have friends in many cool places and certainly know how to blog and keep in touch. Let me ride for you and I will share my rides with the world and evoke envy in all who hear about them!
No comments:
Post a Comment