Specialized Trail Crew

So.. funny thing. I had been thinking lately that it was about time to take a different approach to my cycling endeavors and quests for sponsorships. My thoughts (no kidding) were to assemble a crew and try and get us all on the new Stumpjumper and build a team around RIDING not just racing. I have been racing the better part of my life now, and while I hope to always do some racing, I find it is the rides that I remember most, get the most smiles, meet the most people, and even ride the best. I have already hosted or been apart of countless rides that have gone down in legend, so why not market this along with my race results and find the support for the sport I truly love!
So I guess I am not the only person who has thought of this but I still believe it is the place for me. Thanks for checking me out, here is what I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment